Mini muffin pizza with spring onion and chicken
Every single Little ones recipe is nutritionally approved by the British Nutrition Foundation - so you know you are giving your little one a great start.Advanced search
Like this? Try these
These cute mini pizzas are the ideal size for little ones
- 2 Sainsbuy’s muffins, cut in half
- 4 tbsp Sainsbury’s passata
- 3 spring onions, trimmed and finely sliced
- 80g Sainsbury’s roast chicken breast
- 40g Sainsbury’s mild Cheddar, grated
- Broccoli and cauliflower florets, blanched, to serve
Preheat the grill to high and toast the muffin halves until golden.
Remove and spread each half with 1 tbsp of the passata then top with the chicken, spring onions and Cheddar.
Pop back under the grill and cook for 2 mins or until the cheese is melted and beginning to turn golden.
Serve with the blanched veg.