What is Little ones baby & toddler club?
Little ones is a baby and toddler club for parents-to-be and those who have children up to the age of four. We have 100s of delicious recipes for you and your family, plus handy meal planners, parenting advice and lots of great offers. Little ones is free and it’s quick and easy to join our club. To become a member, simply fill in our join now form and register for a Nectar card. If you don’t have a Nectar card you can request one when you join.
What are the benefits of joining Little ones baby & toddler club?
- It’s free to join Little ones baby & toddler club
- If you join Little ones baby & toddler club, you’ll receive a coupon for £5 off any combination of products from Sainsbury’s Little ones range, which you can redeem instore when you spend a minimum of £5 on Little ones products
- You’ll be the first to receive fantastic member offers and hear about all the latest and best deals available instore and online
- We’ll send you regular emails packed with lots of delicious recipes, parenting tips and nutrition advice
- You can enjoy hundreds of nutritionally approved recipes and much more on our easy-to-use website
Who we work with...
Mum of two, food writer and book author, Angela Boggiano, is on board with us to develop delicious recipes for you and your family. You’ll see Angela’s tasty creations in our regular emails and here on the website.
Registered public health nutritionist and mum of two, Sara, works at the British Nutrition Foundation. She provides a lot of our nutrition advice and is on hand when we need her expertise.
The British Nutrition Foundation
The British Nutrition Foundation (BNF) was established over 40 years ago and exists to deliver authoritative, evidence-based information on food and nutrition. We work with the BNF to make sure all of our recipes are suitable for your little ones and don’t contain too much sugar, fat or salt. We also go to the BNF when we need nutrition advice so you can be guaranteed all of our 400+ recipes are nutritionally approved.
To join Little ones you need to have a Nectar card or register for one. The reason you need a Nectar card is so that we can keep in touch with you and make sure we’re sending you only the most relevant offers for you and your family. We do this by matching your shopping habits with special offers and parenting information that we think you’ll be interested in.
You might have already seen some of the great stuff in Mum zone. A lot of it has come from our very own Little ones Parent panel. All the mums and dads on the Parent panel are Little ones members who have opted into the Parent panel. From time to time we’ll get in touch with the Parent panel to ask for stories, tips, product recommendations and occasionally we’ll ask them to try products and feedback on them.